BCM cross-interactions with Industry
The objective of BioCampus Montpellier is to set up strong partnerships with private-sector companies in order to favour the emergence of innovative high-quality research projects and to allow the creation of efficient networks.
The services proposed to industry by the facilities are:
- Technical services
- “Open access” services
- Creation of partnerships and collaborations
- Scientific and technical expertise
- Technology workshops (theoretical and practical training)
Whitin BioCampus Montpellier, we propose:
- Scientific events that match the needs of industry: organization of science open days dedicated to innovative companies and start-ups in the domain of biotechnology and health (round tables, testimonials, networking, personalized meetings…)
- A working group with the aim of adapting the services proposed by BioCampus Montpellier to the industry expectations.
Manager of the working group: Brigitte COUETTE
IGF Sud, Pièce 017
Tel : 04 34 35 92 11