- Any sample originating from human body or animal model including blood, culture supernatant, cells, tissues
- Any other biological sample including plant, yeast, drosophila, etc.
- 100 metabolites in 1 run (see list of routine metabolites).
- Amino acids and their metabolites
- TCA metabolites
- Molecules of urea cycle
- Nucleosides and mono-phosphorylated nucleotides
- Source tracing experiments are possible on request
DATA ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION
- Raw data processing to final graphs and histograms
- Data interpretation using pathway enrichment analysis