EXPERTISE IN THE BACULOVIRUS/INSECT CELLS SYSTEM
- Single-step generation of recombinant baculoviruses that co-express 1 to 6 genes of interest.
- Expression of glycoproteins with different glycan patterns, from the insect paucimannosidic-type to human bi-antennated complex-type (galactosylated or sialylated proteins)
- Construction of baculovirus pseudotypes for the transduction of mammalian cells and glycosylation variants
Our FlexiBac technology is protected by two patents (2016 and 2017)
RECOMBINANT PROTEINS PRODUCTION
- Production of simple but difficult to produce proteins (e.g. GPCR, ion channels, ...)
- Production of mono- and bi-specific antibodies, molecules derived from antibodies, virus-like particles, multi-enzymatic complexes, …
- Production of glycosylated proteins (simple proteins, complex proteins, or protein complexes) with different glycosylation patterns (from insect paucimanosidic-type glycosylation to complex human glycans, such as sialylated bi-antennated structures).
Our bi-specific antibody format is protected by a patent (2011) licensed by 2 companies
CONSULTING AND R&D
• Training & consulting
• Developments of our FlexiBac framework